- Read the head statement complete and carefully. Beware of the words like "MOST COMMON", "MOST LIKELY", "LEAST COMMON", "LEAST LIKELY", "NOT" and "EXCEPT". This is the most valid point.
- Read all the options. Don't go or jump to the answer without reading all the questions.
- Apply the rule of exclusion, if you are confused.
- Look for the options related to the same category and choose the one that is different.
- Go for the most common sense.
- Some says "Look for the options first and then the head statement."
- Be relaxed while solving the questions.
We love your comments, suggesting your suggestions!
Keywords: FCPS Part-I, FCPS Exam, FCPS MCQs, Medical MCQs